TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

DS E-Tense

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by Mitrovic, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Mitrovic

Mitrovic Member

DS ( Citroen ) is becoming serious about electric cars. They have entered the formula E competition and now this:

Meet DS’s 400bhp electric supercar, the E-Tense | Top Gear

I was in Geneva and it is for me really the most beautiful car on show. It is sure it will be on the market, but it snot sure when and what will be the final design. But the details of the prototype are incredibly beautiful!

2. thegruf

thegruf Member

Fantastic concept car. Beautiful piece of design.
    Who knows if it will make it into production and then at what price.

Problem is that I, and most everyone else here, am driving a vehicle that outperforms it today, so even the concept is behind the times.

A lot of manufacturers are getting serious, and will be serious one day, but not today.

3. Mitrovic

Mitrovic Member

Every manufacturer is far behind Tesla.

Nevertheless this DS is a beauty and I hope it will make it in some similar form to the market at a reasonable price!

4. Takumi

Takumi Member

That's what I don't get. It's a concept. So why don't they use higher numbers than what's available today? :confused: