Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DS tells me Lawrence location has 130 deliveries by June 30th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are 20 full days left in the month of June. 130 cars divided by 20 days...cue Jeopardy countdown music while I do the math...that's less than 7 cars per day need to be delivered. Not all that many and certainly nothing to rush unless the transport trucks all show up on the 29th.

I stopped in last night and can confirm that the lot is jammed with new cars. Mine wasn't there (its been a LONG wait as my car was hung up in production for 23 days), but spoke with someone who said that two more trucks were coming in that night from Vaughan rail yard. They are going to have a heck of a time getting through all those cars by June 30th.

Talked to my DS 2 weeks ago and got a date. Official status on the my tesla site changed from in transit to prepare for delivery as of this morning. If your DS is not available ask to speak to their manager

Thanks for the info guys.

I tried calling today and they are off till Monday. I guess I'll give them a call on Monday. :crying: I'm thinking I'm SOL though.

Stopped by Lawrence today to get a few things checked out.
Spoke with Saad, and Jay. They've currently got ~35+ cars out back waiting for prep/clean/delivery. They just took delivery of 30+ cars this week alone.

Hope you guys get your cars. See you all on the road :)