Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dual Motor Performance 0-60 times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What would you estimate the 0-60 to be at less than 70%? It would be interesting to see 30% and 50% #s.

That's great you're still hitting 3.5x with all seasons - they are not a performance tire at all. I bet 3.3x with grippier tires :)

Probably still 3.6-3.7... I can let it go down and get back to you on that

Definitely better tires is the magic link to quicker 0-60 times for current setups, but i am sure feature unlocking in the form of updates will refine acceleration times. I wouldn't doubt the model 3's potential to reach the high 2's, just not anytime soon with it being in its infancy.

Probably still 3.6-3.7... I can let it go down and get back to you on that

Definitely better tires is the magic link to quicker 0-60 times for current setups, but i am sure feature unlocking in the form of updates will refine acceleration times. I wouldn't doubt the model 3's potential to reach the high 2's, just not anytime soon with it being in its infancy.

Agreed. Some 255 michelin PS4s would do nicely :D

Reactions: forkee
u need cell service for the phone app to connect to the cloud ..any one of those missing this doesn’t work

first part is technically correct but not last part which is at least misleading.

you can use a non connected phone that doesn't have cell service only the bluetooth needs to connect to dragy and wifi later to upload results/videos. It should work fine with an iPad or ipod touch.

right.

Can someone familiary with Dragy describe what happens if GPS is ok by cell signal is not? Is the data captured and stored for later upload? If the latter, can a phone with wifi but no cell service be used with Dragy?

Yes.

This means when you go out to that dragstrip in hillbilly country and you can't get a cell signal for Teslalog or Powertools, you can still use Dragy to collect 0-60 and other times to compare to the timeslips and connect to cloud later with a cell or wifi signal.

And by the way for many reasons, the actual performance info from Dragy is better information than the peak power info from Powertools or even the power curves from Teslalog. It's the actual real performance.

Only problem is that it doesn't show SOC or how many friends you have in the car with you or how much junk in your trunk. But a great tool.

Don't hesitate to get one and post your best times. Teslas will crowd out all the other cars on the leaderboards -- certainly for stock/un-modified cars.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: forkee and P85_DA