Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dual motor white interior...seats only?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just watched a video review of white interior where only the seats where white? Doors were black and all options looked like the base model including the fake wood trim along the dash.

From early pics it looked like the wood trim on the dash as well as other interior trim(doors) were also white when selecting the white interior option. Can anyone confirm the dual motor non performance white interior difference? I've ordered the non-performace dual motor if that helps.

I just watched a video review of white interior where only the seats where white? Doors were black and all options looked like the base model including the fake wood trim along the dash.

From early pics it looked like the wood trim on the dash as well as other interior trim(doors) were also white when selecting the white interior option. Can anyone confirm the dual motor non performance white interior difference? I've ordered the non-performace dual motor if that helps.

You watched a video review where they paid for aftermarket white seats for their black interior car. Which it says right in the video.

You probably saw the "Like Tesla" video. I searched last week and try to see if anyone put up a real Model 3 white interior review and only ones I saw were the couple put up by "Like Tesla" with their aftermarket seats (I think by TSportline). I am surprised that none of the P-AWD with white interior put out a review yet. I kind of want to see a close up of the door and dash. Oh well.

interior is the same as the Performance version.
Ceramic type white trim on the dash, vegan leather white accents on the doors and white seats. Center console and armrest are still black though.