Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dude! Where's my Car??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! Longest month ever!! I confirmed my order on 9/1/13 for a P85. I've seen Ss ordered after mine that have already been delivered! I'm scheduled for the line on 10/7-10/11 with a delivery of 10/22. Who thinks I'll get it before then?? I received my first DS email yesterday and was given 3 delivery dates to choose from. 10/22, 10/23, or 10/24. So I politely responded 10/22, and asked for an earlier delivery if it's received the week prior. Cross my fingers. Have any of you received "gifts" with your deliveries? have you ordered any Tesla accessories? Which Ones? Are the trunk and frunk liners any good?

I didn't get any gifts, except delivery the day before the earliest date in the window I was given. My gut says you'll get it a week earlier than expected.

I did get the all weather frunk liner, mainly because that's where I put groceries and I wanted to contain any potential spills. I also bought the small compressor, because I always carry one in any car. The frunk is so spacious I haven't ever put anything in the trunk at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Cinematechs, where in FL are you? And where will you be taking delivery?

I didn't get any gifts, except delivery the day before the earliest date in the window I was given. My gut says you'll get it a week earlier than expected.

I did get the all weather frunk liner, mainly because that's where I put groceries and I wanted to contain any potential spills. I also bought the small compressor, because I always carry one in any car. The frunk is so spacious I haven't ever put anything in the trunk at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Cinematechs, where in FL are you? And where will you be taking delivery?

You might be right Btrfly8e! It's been in production since yesterday! I did order the frunk and hatch liners as well as the frunk net and the frunk bag.
I'm in Boynton Beach and i'll be taking delivery at the Dania Beach location.

I got two water bottles when I placed the order in-store (DC), and I got two Hot Wheels Tesla Roadsters for my kids after delivery (Rockville MD). The latter I think was because at one point during scheduling I thought I'd have the kids with me. My car wasn't delayed significantly -- I was originally scheduled for 9/6, got pushed back to 9/12 around the time of the August price change and factory retooling, but then ended up taking delivery on 9/6 anyway. I haven't ordered any accessories yet, although I did have to have my UMC replaced.