TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dumb question...

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by thefortunes, Sep 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

It appears that unless I pull the key out of the ignition after turning the car off the ACC stays on (per the manual and my observation).

Am I missing something? We never take the key out of our other vehicles in the garage (if they still have keys). Seems like a minor thing, but will take some getting used to (especially since it seems like the key is a little tough to remove).

Thanks.

2. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Welcome new Roadster owners! The key has to be out of the ignition :)

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Pull it out then put it back in again.

4. strider

strider Active Member

Yep. This will solve your problem.

5. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

That is what I have been doing, but it seems like the key is difficult to remove. Is everyone's like that?

6. jbadger

jbadger TR#506, 3#1206

My key can be a little stubborn at times, but a little wiggle and it pops outs. You'll get used to it.

7. strider

strider Active Member

Yep. Thank that amazing british engineering :tongue: