Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DuPont Krytox GPL 205 Grease - Canadian Availability?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, my Model S has the really annoying squeak between the driver seat and the armrest but from what I've read it is quite an easy fix.

However, the SC fix (at least in the USA) is to put a bit of DuPont Krytox GPL 205 Grease on the driver seat. I have found it on Amazon.com (not .ca) so I suppose I can get it from their but does anyone know if it can be purchased from any stores in Canada (ideally in the GTA)?

I would recommend to go to a CMAX Store(This is NAPA paint division). Axalta (Dupont) is our main paint supplier for NAPA. A CMAX store can probably do a special order directly from Axalta and have it ship directly to their store. I have never seen this in the warehouse so we do not have it in stock but you can always try. I'm not from Ontario so I can't really help you with the store but there seem to be one in Brampton... CMAX Brampton, 19 RUTHERFORD RD S, L6W 3J3, 9054516646 | NAPA Auto Parts but any NAPA could also maybe order it for you.

Edit:
Canada Distributors | Krytox™

Reactions: Struja