TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Dynolicious performance meter

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Laurent, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Laurent

Laurent Member

There's an iPhone application that lets you record 0-60 times and more. Pretty cool.

05_dynolicious_opt.jpg

2. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

The Roadster's bluetooth connectivity should(?) provide plenty of opportunities for owners to geek out.

Needs to have an EV twist as well. Regular battery stats download? Charge. Discharge. Temperature graphs for when-parked and in-motion. Regen vs. footbrake stats - it would be very useful to see how actual energy recovery compares with missed opportunities for energy recovery. Average miles per kWh.

3. graham

graham Active Member

There is a topic on the Owner's Forum right now about this. Asking Tesla for more information on the USB port protocols so that a small wi-fi enabled computer may be added to remotely gather information and control some of the Roadster's systems.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Darn, I probably paid as much (back in the day) for my VC200 as a whole iPhone.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. graham

graham Active Member

#5 graham, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
    Let's be honest.

We all know that what we really want is the iPhone Remote Control application used by Doctor Horrible to control the Roadster.

[​IMG]