Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

E-Captain Premium Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Listings
I am looking at this voluminous and seemingly well executed German center console, which unlike the OEM and Evannex (which slide inside
the old console) rests flush with the OEM center walls, and with removal of the tiny OEM cubby allows for tilted water bottle storage in very accessible location.

Anyone have experience with it?

Here is the video, action starts at 0.20:

On a side note, if you want to chuckle check out the Topfit on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking at this voluminous and seemingly well executed German center console, which unlike the OEM and Evannex (which slide inside
the old console) rests flush with the OEM center walls, and with removal of the tiny OEM cubby allows for tilted water bottle storage in very accessible location.

Anyone have experience with it?

Here is the video, action starts at 0.20:

On a side note, if you want to chuckle check out the Topfit on Amazon.

Doesn't seem like it offers all that much...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does look very nice. I like the storage better than either the Evannex or OEM consoles. Did not see what if any provision there is for drinks. The video did not show what you do with the bottle space so I could not quite understand that feature.
One very useful tidbit from the video was the technique for removing the cubby. That might be handy for ...something, not sure what yet.

Does look very nice. I like the storage better than either the Evannex or OEM consoles. Did not see what if any provision there is for drinks. The video did not show what you do with the bottle space so I could not quite understand that feature.
One very useful tidbit from the video was the technique for removing the cubby. That might be handy for ...something, not sure what yet.

You can put at least two water bottles on the tilted shelf so they don't fly out with acceleration, no Luda mode guarantee though.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that worth a chuckle? I was looking at that one since it resembles the interior very closely.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZW9QF4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_-Idywb4ZW2RD7

C'mon man, external hobby cabinetry hinges?

This was posted ages ago, but thought I would revive it since it gets buried. My temporary solution became my permanent solution since it meets my needs. I added a second larger Piel box that fits under the cubby area perfectly. Between the two boxes you effectively have a low profile, simple storage solution that looks pretty good. If you looks through the post - with some tailoring you can make it a perfect fit. But for me it works well enough stock. The Piel 6x6 box "fits" (does not slide down all the way) near the USB/12V ports. The Piel 6x8 box fits very nicely under the cubby area.

Temportunity Console

Last edited:
Ripped the cubby and dropped her in tonight, the second from front open compartment even fits my umbrella.
There are 4 storage areas: front tilted with bottle divider, behind it a very deep well, then the largest covered
area, then an area in front of USB ports to fit an inductive pad, small binoculars, and my driving gloves.

It looks like it came with the car:

E-captain.jpg

Last edited:
Ripped the cubby and dropped her in tonight, the second from front open compartment even fits my umbrella.
There are 4 storage areas: front tilted with bottle divider, behind it a very deep well, then the largest covered
area, then an area in front of USB ports to fit an inductive pad, small binoculars, and my driving gloves.

It looks like it came with the car:

View attachment 105083

It does match really well... Congratulations!