Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP 1 day trial???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my phone beside me this morning, listing to Tesla on hold music for 50 minutes, to try and con this new free EAP trial onto my car. Didn't work. They said I had the 2 week free trial before. So what? It wasn't version 9!!!:rolleyes:

I need a new 30 day trial to properly evaluate it.

I had my phone beside me this morning, listing to Tesla on hold music for 50 minutes, to try and con this new free EAP trial onto my car. Didn't work. They said I had the 2 week free trial before. So what? It wasn't version 9!!!:rolleyes:

I need a new 30 day trial to properly evaluate it.
Honestly you won’t even buy EAP after the 30 day trial. So why bother.

Elon just tweeted yesterday about giving people that had it for v8 or turned it down for v8 (not sure which) another shot at it for v9. Not sure how one gets that approved. :)
Exactly what I mean. They shoot their mouth off about what they’re going to do and then they screw it up. I had a friend I told I would show auto pilot to today but now I can’t and I have to explain that Tesla is incompetent

This happened to me. Got it on the 6th, gone on the 7th. Weird thing is it said 14 day on the pop up screen but after activating it, it said 30 day. It was glitchy though because the order screen was blank as was the little countdown text box.

Then, starting on 11/9, every morning since, it shows "Downloading eap trial software" it hangs for maybe 20 minutes, goes away, and then nothing.

I'm on hold with Tesla right now trying to get some answers.

I never got the first round of trials and am really looking to buy it at $5500 after the trial, but they can't get that right... extremely frustrating.