Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP and FSD price at UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Norway is the first in Europe last we heard.

I don't remember seeing this before
The amendment to UN Regulation No. 157 adopted today by the World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations extends the maximum speed for Automated Driving System (ADS) for passenger cars and light duty vehicles up to 130 km/h on motorways, and allows automated lane changes, among other dispositions. It will enter into force in January 2023 in those contracting parties which decide to apply it.

• Informative
Reactions: CWT3LR
Bear in mind he said that over 2 years ago, and they (Norway) still haven't got it. That gives you some kind of idea of the sort of timescales we're looking at.

If he said today that "UK is next!" we could still be waiting years, which is pretty standard for what Elon says anyway. Instead we get s**t no one asked for like Zoom integration. You could easily end up buying a car on finance, paying for FSD, and the finance coming to an end before you get to experience any benefit from having purchased it.

Bear in mind he said that over 2 years ago, and they (Norway) still haven't got it. That gives you some kind of idea of the sort of timescales we're looking at.

If he said today that "UK is next!" we could still be waiting years, which is pretty standard for what Elon says anyway. Instead we get s**t no one asked for like Zoom integration. You could easily end up buying a car on finance, paying for FSD, and the finance coming to an end before you get to experience any benefit from having purchased it.
Why does it increasingly feel like Musk is emulating Nigerian Prince scams with his promises?

"Give me $$$ now and I promise you a technology that will allow you to earn multiples ever year thereafter as a robotaxi owner!"

I would guess that Mercedes - who already have a verified level 3 ADAS solution - will be VERY interested in regaining top tech spot for their S Class. Albeit not yet at autobahn speeds, 130kmph sounds like a very reasonable next step.