TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

EAP to FSD upgrade in My Tesla

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by kirky, Jun 1, 2017.

1. kirky

kirky Member

Hi, I dont see the option to upgrade from EAP to FSD in My Tesla either on web or mobile. Should i not be seeing that? My car is only 3-4 weeks old if that means anything.

I do have EAP (TACC, Summon etc), but are there any signals in the car you can see that means you have FSD activated? Of course I had a minor hope FSD was there already somehow. :)

2. lunitiks

lunitiks Memba

If FSD is activated you shouldn't see any signs of anything, because you're either supposed to be sleeping or drinking hennesey in your scarface jacuzzi making $$$$$$ from the Tesla Network

• Funny x 1
  3. Snuffysasa

Snuffysasa Member

What? did you buy the car with Fully self driving or not??

Eitherway, There will not be any FSD features activated for quite awhile.

4. kirky

kirky Member

I bought an inventory car with EAP only. But it was upgraded and downgraded back and forth before delivery and when I did not see the upgrade option on My Tesla I was confused. I did do the 60D to 75D upgrade quite quickly though.

I was wondering if others with EAP also do not have the upgrade option.

There should be an indicator in the car software somewhere to confirm either really.

5. Cricket88

Cricket88 Member

i see it in MYTesla account online as an option to upgrade for $4,000. When I log in and click on my car, its right under the referrals...

• Disagree x 1
  6. hitparader

hitparader Member

Taking delivery Wednesday of an EAP car wo FSD. I'll follow up and let you know what happens on my account.

7. Didi

Didi Member

I agree with @Cricket88 . I got my facelifted 90D two days ago. No remarks on Display with upgrade to FSD. Only on myTesla page.

• Informative x 1
  8. kirky

kirky Member

Interesting that I don't have it then. So I can have a tiny hope its already activated somehow.

Thanks so far - maybe even more can chip in.

9. Cricket88

Cricket88 Member

you might want to try calling Tesla and seeing if they show your car as configured with it. Its possible that it is on the car if you dont see it as an option to upgrade on your Mytesla account...

but you are correct, there is nothing physically on the car that would indicate whether you have FSD or not.