Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Earlier delivery dates for newer orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same thing happened to me, I got pushed out to June - July with my expired trade in quote and kept getting my EDD extended while I had an open trade on my profile. Finally I just removed the trade from my account. I called Tesla after getting pushed out and had case escalated, then ended up back in April EDD.
Who and how did you get your case escalated? I've chatted online with Tesla and they pointed me back to my local representative. Local people just said "I have checked your account and you have completed all the necessary steps on your end, I don't see anything that would be holding up your delivery. All we are waiting on is for you to be matched to a VIN,"....then I explained the trade-in fiasco and got back " The delivery match system is a dynamic process and will change based upon supply chain availability both forward and backwards. I wouldn't put too much stock into the dates you see as they are likely to change again. Once you receive your VIN that is the best indicator of delivery time as the vehicle will have completed production." Not much help there.

Just find it odd that they were saying August and now it's saying May. Is this typical?
I ordered in November and I can’t keep up with the number of delitdate changes. There’s been at least five. The most recent two happened this week. The first one changed 5/23 -6/20 to 6/19- 7/8. The most recent one changed to 5/26 a 6/9. I really hope to get it by mid June as my financing expires :(.