Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early 2022 MYP Front Ultrasonic sensors not detecting anything when parking anymore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an early 2022 with Ultrasonic sensors. Recently after some software updates i noticed that I get no indication of how far I am from objects infront of car when I am parking. I could have sworn we used to get indications from USS about objects in front of car. Or was I mistlaken? Besides software updates recently, I hit some debris on freeway. My bumper looks fine & damage is to the metal above. You can see the metal around headlight is pushed away from car a bit. Not sure if that caused front USS to stop working . Autopilot works fine. What says the hive mind?
0850DD81-23D4-44DC-BF84-F73CF8936520.jpeg
F66BD775-870D-43FE-AAEE-BFC3F57D35F5.jpeg

My wifes 2022 Model Y (picked up the beginning of March 2022) still shows sensor waves, as does my 2018 model 3. Unless something changed with the software update that I just downloaded this morning on her car (which I doubt, because she already had one version of the holiday update on there), this is likely a "your car" issue.

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricAnt54