Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early '22 Exterior Refresh Tracking (Lights, Charging Door, Appliqué delete)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually could care less where the horn is, but if they are indeed replacing the horn button location with something else, e.g. a customizable favorites button, I'll be sad as the current yoke desperately lacks convenience accessibility.

I would fully support moving the horn to the airbag, and replacing the horn button with a user-customizable function, such as fan speed, etc.

I’m ordering another Plaid when the new lights come out!
iu

I'll drive my LR for a while and see if the lights are bad enough to upgrade. If not too bad, I'll wait to pick up a Plaid cheap when all the early adopters dump theirs to buy the new one. 🤣

Or wait until there is the new hotness; Plaid∞ or Tartan, which will make the current Plaid look slow. Then buy back in and get the new headlights and upgraded batteries.

Problem is nobody knows when they will finally come to the US versions. So far it is pure conjecture. Not to mention Tesla might start canceling orders like the 3/Y people who wait too long. I'll be a bit ticked off if someone gets their S a month after I take delivery of mine but that is how things go with Tesla. I'll be happy for them of course but it isn't like I'll be getting a really crappy car either.

Problem is nobody knows when they will finally come to the US versions. So far it is pure conjecture. Not to mention Tesla might start canceling orders like the 3/Y people who wait too long. I'll be a bit ticked off if someone gets their S a month after I take delivery of mine but that is how things go with Tesla. I'll be happy for them of course but it isn't like I'll be getting a really crappy car either.
I know they threatened cancellation of 3/Y, but did they actually follow through? A delivery is still a delivery.