Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early Access Program Dead?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon recently stated that the FSD would be rolled out to EAP participants towards the end of the year. So I guess that means it isn't dead, but perhaps those participants without the HW3. 0. hardware will be excluded. Or, perhaps, those people in EAP, who purchased FSD, but don't have 3.0, will be given an earlier opportunity to upgrade to 3.0.

• Love
Reactions: thodgdon66
Does anyone know if the early access program has been canned or will it be continued?

No.

The program is still in beta so there's no chance to shut down the Early Access Program.

However, the ADDITIONAL March First, 2019 newly promised Early Access Program (not the original one) might be dead for the past 8 months waiting to be born:

upload_2019-11-1_10-38-37.png

My understanding is EAP has "phases" that target specific sets of upcoming features, and phases can start and end, but the overall EAP program continues. I'm not clear to me if everyone in EAP automatically goes from one phase to the next, or if they selectively pick people in the EAP for specific phases, so you wouldn't be guaranteed to participate in every phase.