Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early access program offer for existing FSD purchasers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the recent price drops in vehicles, and the cheaper AP and FSD features to existing owners, there is little solace to those of us fools who were crazily optimistic and have already prepurchased FSD. However I noted the following passage on the upgrade page here:

Upgrading to Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability

"Customers who previously purchased Full Self-Driving will receive an invitation to Tesla’s Early Access Program (EAP). EAP members are invited to experience and provide feedback on new features and functionality before they are rolled out to other customers."

Unfortunately many people don't like being permanent beta testers as it is so those who've purchased FSD already and don't want even more unstable new features won't be getting anything out of it. For me at least, who's very keen to test features still in development, it at least offers me something I can try. I note this on the Australia subforum, but I suspect the same conditions are offered in the rest of the world, as usually we get things last, not first haha.

I am in the same boat. I purchased EAP + FSD in December 2018. I paid $10,000 for both. Boy, should I have waited. I any case I contacted Tesla customer Service about the supposed "Invitation to Tesla’s Early Access Program" and I got the run around. I wrote them again and nothing. We are sopped to sit and wait until they decide to give us more details, goodnesses knows when.

I am in the same boat. I purchased EAP + FSD in December 2018. I paid $10,000 for both. Boy, should I have waited. I any case I contacted Tesla customer Service about the supposed "Invitation to Tesla’s Early Access Program" and I got the run around. I wrote them again and nothing. We are sopped to sit and wait until they decide to give us more details, goodnesses knows when.
I contacted them too; at least you got the run around, I got no response at all.