Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early dinner, Feb 9th (pre-Model X Event)

RSVP for dinner @ The Cheesecake Factory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Bonnie,

I know I said I would not be coming to your early dinner. would it be OK if I did......? a friend of mine was supposed to meet me in LA for the event but can't make it. I will arrive at LAX 1530 about so will be late but if that's OK I'll join you guys?!

best

felix b.

Not 'my' dinner, it's our dinner. We'll see you when you get there. Glad you can make it!

I always park my own car in the valet space, cuz they're not touching my keys (though I have to leave them, but the Tattler will tell me what's going on) - there is nothing wrong with asking them to reserve spots for the Roadsters right up front.

Is it okay for me, the reporter who "crashed" the dinner, to post a pic? Hope so :) Thanks for having me - you folks were incredible welcoming, and I had a great time getting to chat with some of you and learn about your love for your cars. And I got a ride in a Roadster Sport, which was awesome. Here's a pic of the six Roadsters in the parking lot.

TeslaX03.jpg

I am now. Just walked in the door after the 110 mile drive from Anchorage in our Roadster. Sure would have been nice to add our car to that lineup instead of the minivan (but that would have been 3440 one way!)