Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

early mn Y owner Thurs March 19th (maplewood)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got it, drive 35w, got home awaiting 240 EV service turnup so just pluggedin, few hours later it said "Dummy not extension cords please.: I got the portable staight into 120v outlet. 70% jumped to 72% at noon :-(
Come on xcel pls enervate my garage
Car is smooth but still learning the linear driving mode verses 2015 Camry hybrid

got it, drive 35w, got home awaiting 240 EV service turnup so just pluggedin, few hours later it said "Dummy not extension cords please.: I got the portable staight into 120v outlet. 70% jumped to 72% at noon :-(
Come on xcel pls enervate my garage
Car is smooth but still learning the linear driving mode verses 2015 Camry hybrid
Fellow MN here. Congrats on the new Model Y! I look forward to seeing you out on the roads with it! Been very interested in them.

Do you already have a plan for an electrician? I know a guy in town that did my garage, and would most likely give a good rate.

Let me know!

Fellow MN here. Congrats on the new Model Y! I look forward to seeing you out on the roads with it! Been very interested in them.

Do you already have a plan for an electrician? I know a guy in town that did my garage, and would most likely give a good rate.

Let me know!
We're you going south on 52 Wednesday pm in the rain? a white 3 or s was paralleling me while I was messing with autopilot When I focused up "you"/it had pulled away.

We're you going south on 52 Wednesday pm in the rain? a white 3 or s was paralleling me while I was messing with autopilot When I focused up "you"/it had pulled away.
No! Wasn’t me! There are a bunch of white 3’s around, with it now being the free color. I’m one of the ones that paid for the White haha.

I’m in the Woodbury area, so entirely possible you’d see me on 52 in the future.