TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Earth Day Ad's

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jp158, Mar 8, 2013.

1. jp158

jp158 Member

EARTH DAY wouldn't that be a day for Tesla to run it's first televison spot Some of us wanted it at the superbowl, however Earth Day would be the day I would take some ad's / television spots!

2. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Why spend the money when there is still a 6 month wait? They still need to roll out in other markets. But we as individuals can show our cars at Earth day. I have done it and it is a lot of fun.

3. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

I'm picking my new S up tomorrow, and next week I have a meeting on sustainable building systems on Monday, a meeting with our Ministry of Energy on Smart Grid initiatives on Tuesday and then a Sustainability symposium a couple of weeks later. I'm sure the S is going to get a lot of interest with those audiences! Interestingly, "green" properties are far down my list of attributes when rationalizing the purchase.