Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Earth Day EVangelism

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We showed our car at an Earth day event at the Food and Drug administration (where my wife works) and we received lots of interest. It also was take you child to work day, so the kids loved getting it. My son was talking to so many people, his voice was sore by the end of the event.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398554653.367161.jpg

We told our local store we were showing the car and also just for fun sent an email to Jerome Guillen about the event and look at what we received in the mail today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398554738.672896.jpg

Of course we didn't do it for the swag, but really nice of Tesla to show appreciation. One more reason I'm a teslaphile.

That's awesome that you got swag from Tesla! A few of us here in the St. Louis area have done similar types of events (including the auto show) over the last 12 months - the local service center has been super helpful and we have been given some support in terms of giveaways from corporate - no personal swag, but I am happy that they are still supportive. And I am always happy to talk and evangelize EV's and Tesla! :)

I showed my car 3 places this week! At work on Earth Day (Caltrans) and over the weekend I was asked to show it at the local Eureka Natural Foods' Earth Day Celebration + the Humboldt EV Associations Earth day.
A little different than last year but still similar public knowledge about the car/company (mostly lacking!)
a few more people know about the car than last year, not many, mostly kids. and this is CA...buy stock

HEVA had quite a few conversions - civic, prism, vw rabbits, bugs, taurus wagon...and my S +1 leaf. Last year was quite a bit bigger
bg.JPG

It was 'funny' being next to a paid salesperson from the local Ford Dealership. He had the Focus electric parked next to my car at the Grocery store, didn't seem to know much about the Tesla (besides it costs 3X more).
enf.JPG

there was a demonstration hive in the store, music & many many samples all throughout + giveaways. grassfed sliders, organic chocolates, chicken wings, cashew gelato, smoothies & tons more. & they gave me a $100 gift certificate too!
Awesome store.

Last edited: