TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Earth Day Free ChargePoint Cards

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Sans Gas, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Sans Gas

Sans Gas Member

2. Kipernicus

Kipernicus Model S Res#P1440

I don't know why they aren't ALWAYS free. Production and distribution can't be much more than $1, and they want a large number of cardholders to entice sales of charging stations.

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

Thanks! Got one last year, but lost it. I have one I got for free from CES, but would be cool to have the Earth Day one again. I assume we can link multiple cards to the same account?

4. SFOTurtle

SFOTurtle Active Member

Thanks for the tip. I've held off getting a ChargePoint card only because of the $5 cost which I find annoying.

5. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

My timing sucks. I just ordered a second card on my account to keep in my MS 2 days before this offer. Wander if I can get that reimbursed...doubt it.

6. NJ Plugin

NJ Plugin Member

Jomo,
    I just signed up now. Below is from the link in the OP

7. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

I'll call them up (or email) and ask. I ordered prior to the offer and already paid the price for the card. So, maybe i can get it back in the form of credit on my account.

8. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Sorry, Jomo:

http://info.chargepoint.com/EarthDay2013_FAQs.html

9. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

Thanks GG. Whatever! I guess I'll live without the $5. Thing is, there are so few Chargepoints in town. So there was no rush to get it. I only ordered it cuz I needed to get a second Blink one, and figured I take care of the Chargepoint at the same time...