Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | ADRO Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Program released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much lower is the car with the V2 lip? It looks amazing, btw. Tempting.
A6DEF6E7-CF65-426F-91FE-E3A93ED8B541.jpeg

7AD1F514-4EB4-415E-A2C5-6C418589095A.jpeg

So the lowest par is the sides and it pretty much lowers the car to where the rubber piece in the corner is… so yeah it’s no lower than what was already on the car… however the front looks more lowered due to that piece… if that makes sense

Reactions: nguyentoogood
Curse you, @E.Potter. Now, you got me thinking about getting one of these.

However, I think I prefer the look of the V1 because it appears to be a little smaller in profile and has a little less presence than V2. Ultimately, I’m looking for a front lip that will look good/balanced on its own on the vehicle, because I don’t want to have to add side skirts and/or a rear diffuser to balance out the front lip.

@tom @ eas, do you have any photos of a white Model 3 that has only the ADRO V1 front lip?

• Funny
Reactions: E.Potter
Curse you, @E.Potter. Now, you got me thinking about getting one of these.

However, I think I prefer the look of the V1 because it appears to be a little smaller in profile and has a little less presence than V2. Ultimately, I’m looking for a front lip that will look good/balanced on its own on the vehicle, because I don’t want to have to add side skirts and/or a rear diffuser to balance out the front lip.

@tom @ eas, do you have any photos of a white Model 3 that has only the ADRO V1 front lip?
Most opt for the entire kit. Here's a front shot of the lip only:

52225322513_54869799fd_b.jpg

Most opt for the entire kit. Here's a front shot of the lip only:

52225322513_54869799fd_b.jpg

Thanks, Tom. Yeah, I’m not trying to be like most… just like ADRO’s slogan, “Not for Everybody”. Heehee, see what I did there? 😂

In all seriousness, I’m really only interested in the V1 front lip. So, trying to determine if having just the front lip will look good & balanced on a white vehicle, especially when viewing from other angles. I already know that I love the look when standing directly in front of the vehicle. But, just not sure if it would look odd & imbalanced from other angles. So, if you happen to install the V1 front lip on any white Model 3’s in the near future, please snap some photos for me (from various angles). Thanks again!!

Reactions: tom @ eas
Thanks, Tom. Yeah, I’m not trying to be like most… just like ADRO’s slogan, “Not for Everybody”. Heehee, see what I did there? 😂

In all seriousness, I’m really only interested in the V1 front lip. So, trying to determine if having just the front lip will look good & balanced on a white vehicle, especially when viewing from other angles. I already know that I love the look when standing directly in front of the vehicle. But, just not sure if it would look odd & imbalanced from other angles. So, if you happen to install the V1 front lip on any white Model 3’s in the near future, please snap some photos for me (from various angles). Thanks again!!
I don’t have side skirt and don’t intend on Getting them …. BubI do want a rear diffuser… the v2 will look good without the sides or rear I promise you

Reactions: GreenHokie
ADRO - Premium Prepreg AT-S Carbon Fiber Swan Neck Wing for Tesla Model 3 released today. Place your orders now!

m3-wing_03_800x_8818a7b5-7b11-48c4-889a-942617b7e552_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_02_800x_8c69813b-2f73-431e-9504-f0d0b8561063_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_04_800x_836c08de-df02-475f-aa0a-a9a1bfc18f4f_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_05_800x_84adc54e-10e5-4013-a876-7424c47cad50_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_07_800x_05d5cb2b-c873-48ae-a089-0aaf32864115_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_08_800x_7565730c-702b-4e7b-9fc3-20a182fa5c2a_1200x1200.webp

m3-wing_09_800x_1c24f7b9-10ef-4c3a-82c4-2371328cffb3_1200x1200.webp

ADRO - Carbon Fiber Front Lip - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - Carbon Fiber Side Skirts - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK

ADRO - V2 Carbon Fiber Front Lip - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - V2 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - V2 Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK
ADRO - V2 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts - Tesla Model 3 - IN STOCK

ADRO - V1 Carbon Program

ADRO - V2 Carbon Program

No waiting! Adro items are shipping or installing in our location immediately. Order today!

I’m afraid this just won’t do…. More pics/angles, please!!! 😁

Also, I can’t tell if you actually applied the “Not For Everybody” sticker onto your vehicle, or if it’s just printed into the photo. Either way, I like it! I’m definitely digging your ride. Enough mods to give it a somewhat custom/unique look, but nothing too modified and over the top. Well done!

Reactions: E.Potter

ADRO - V1 Carbon Program

ADRO - V2 Carbon Program

No waiting! Adro items are shipping or installing in our location immediately. Order today!

Lower prices AND shipping for all Adro items - no shipping costs (total) over $99, even on multiple pieces!

ADRO - V1 Carbon Program

ADRO - V2 Carbon Program