Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Vendor eas | ADRO Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber Program released - ETA 6/22 [PREORDERS NOW LIVE]

kaiju.y

Supporting Member
Jun 13, 2022
Rosemead, CA
Individual pricing not yet announced. Will start working on individual parts once the initial full-kit shipments are distributed next month.

We'll also be able to share more pictures as installs are being performed.
I replied to the wrong post. I’m definitely interested in the full kit. Do you know the release date for the full kit? Thanks!

tom @ eas

Global Vendor
Oct 11, 2021
Anaheim, CA
Just got off the phone with Adro and confirmed the kits have shipped and are en route. Also was able to secure a couple of additional Model Y Carbon Aero kits. ETA is mid July and orders will be fulfilled in the order received.

For those waiting until last minute - this is that time. Order now!

Just got off the phone with Adro and confirmed the kits have shipped and are en route. Also was able to secure a couple of additional Model Y Carbon Aero kits. ETA is mid July and orders will be fulfilled in the order received.

For those waiting until last minute - this is that time. Order now!
Highly Interested, please let me know how to place order..thanks

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC