Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Hansshow Power Frunk/Trunk Sales & installation - Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hansshow Model Y Power Frunk kits in stock for easy shipping or installation. Get yours today!

51617965037_19e80e2e97_b.jpg

Sure, but it doesn’t make previous kit versions “bad”. You still have your Aux battery leads behind the tow hook cover to “jump” a dead 12V battery.

Otherwise, lock mechanism hardware really doesn’t fail.
Hey, I recently purchased a MX with the powered frunk install but it's stoped working. Don't suppose you have the V4.3 instruction manual you could share? Hood unlatches but there's no movement.

Dueling Frunks!

New Hansshow Frunk shipment has arrived, get yours today!

Tom, I was there yesterday having you're company install the Tein Enduro Pro Plus and didn't realize that you installed those. I have early M3 and it didn't come with power trunk and had someone install Hanshow and has worked flawlessly as my wife use is daily. I will contact you for the MYLR that you installed the Tein's and the Eibach lowering springs on to do frunk. BTW I would like you to know the tech that did my install was professional and informative especially after finding out he drives a Model Y, luckily he noticed that I had 2 tires with nails and was able to fix on the spot!

Reactions: tom @ eas
Tom, I was there yesterday having you're company install the Tein Enduro Pro Plus and didn't realize that you installed those. I have early M3 and it didn't come with power trunk and had someone install Hanshow and has worked flawlessly as my wife use is daily. I will contact you for the MYLR that you installed the Tein's and the Eibach lowering springs on to do frunk. BTW I would like you to know the tech that did my install was professional and informative especially after finding out he drives a Model Y, luckily he noticed that I had 2 tires with nails and was able to fix on the spot!
Appreciate the feedback, responding to your PM now.

New Hansshow shipment just arrived - all model kits in stock! Stop by to get your installed or call to have shipped to your door!

51619450484_c32fab7af2_b.jpg

Hello all, where can I order the pull cable mechanism? Mine failed miserably after some rain and moisture and I could not open the frunk and I had to break into it through the wheel well.

You are the second person that I've read about with pull motor failure because of water incursion. These motors are clearly not waterproof. Where did you have yours installed?

Hello all, where can I order the pull cable mechanism? Mine failed miserably after some rain and moisture and I could not open the frunk and I had to break into it through the wheel well.
We haven't experienced this on any of our installs, and we had a pretty rainy winter.

Best to contact @Hansshow or have your vendor/installer contact them for you.

Hello tom. What is the pricing for the auto frunk and the labor?? Also planning for kick sensor to the trunk....read i. The net that some kick sensor has problem when going to the car wash that trunk ope. Automatically when sensing from the bottom....have you met that kind of problem??