Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Hansshow Power Frunk/Trunk Sales & installation - Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tom @ eas

Global Vendor
Oct 11, 2021
Anaheim, CA
Listings
We are a direct supplier of Hansshow products, one of the more popular products is their Power Frunk Kits. I've been running one of they kits for a bit over a year and can say this is one of the best convenience mods available - operates like if it was offered by factory. Optional kick sensor for hands-free operation also available.

Hansshow Power Frunk kits allow your Model Y frunk to open and close automatically. All installation is Plug and Play and 100% reversible at any time.

Hansshow Model Y Power Frunk Kit

Hansshow Optional Kick Sensor

Order direct

Frunk Kits are in stock ready to ship immediately or install at our 8000sq ft. facility in Anaheim, CA

Features
- Center console, key fob, Tesla app, and smartwatch can open and close Frunk
- All plug & play for easy installation
- Special safety design
- Optional kick sensor
- 1 year warranty

Models Supported
Tesla Model Y, including Performance

Last edited:
Out of all the accessories I have purchased for my MY LR (and there has been a lot) the Hansshow power frunk has been the MOST useful!! I have had it for almost one year and it has worked flawlessly since day one. It is not only extremely convenient but give me piece of mind of not scratching the paint or denting the frunk lid while closing it the old way.

Reactions: tom @ eas
What happens when they fail? Can they make it so you can’t get into frunk? I know there’s an emergency release but don’t know if the struts can lock up.
It shouldn't fail in the first place, I've been using mine for a bit over a year. There is an integrated emergency release.

Out of all the accessories I have purchased for my MY LR (and there has been a lot) the Hansshow power frunk has been the MOST useful!! I have had it for almost one year and it has worked flawlessly since day one. It is not only extremely convenient but give me piece of mind of not scratching the paint or denting the frunk lid while closing it the old way.

Agree, the stock hood feels like pressing on tin foil - feel much better now that its automated.

Reactions: bnsfengineer
It shouldn't fail in the first place, I've been using mine for a bit over a year. There is an integrated emergency release.
Agreed, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen cases on here where it has. Failures happen, I’m not saying they’re unreliable. My fear is that even with the emergency release it somehow stays shut. I know, I’m paranoid. It’s the only thing holding me back. This is virtually the only mod I would want on the car.

Reactions: Jayohee
Agreed, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen cases on here where it has. Failures happen, I’m not saying they’re unreliable. My fear is that even with the emergency release it somehow stays shut. I know, I’m paranoid. It’s the only thing holding me back. This is virtually the only mod I would want on the car.
We've installed a bunch of kits and they've held up pretty solid thus far. I'll always have kits in stock when you're ready.

For those that are unsure or have second thoughts - this probably isn't the mod for you. And there's nothing wrong with that. I can only speak from my experiences, and after installing a number of kits over the past year for both long standing customers and friends - they've performed pretty fantastic. As with any part we sell, I wouldn't put any time or energy into a part that I wouldn't install and use on my own MYP.

We have a pretty good relationship and direct communication with Hansshow thus far and plan to keep moving forward.

For those that are unsure or have second thoughts - this probably isn't the mod for you. And there's nothing wrong with that. I can only speak from my experiences, and after installing a number of kits over the past year for both long standing customers and friends - they've performed pretty fantastic. As with any part we sell, I wouldn't put any time or energy into a part that I wouldn't install and use on my own MYP.

We have a pretty good relationship and direct communication with Hansshow thus far and plan to keep moving forward.
Will be getting in contact to schedule installation after I figure out the wheel/tire situation.

Frunk kits in stock!

51619450484_c32fab7af2_b.jpg

Mine works great so far.
My kit did not come with a pull cable, I was just wondering if it should have come with one?
Installation took me about 3.5 hours, the longest part was taking the strut out on the passenger side and driver side was a breeze after learning from the previous side.

Last edited:
Mine works great so far.
My kit did not come with a pull cable, I was just wondering if it should have come with one?
Installation took me about 3.5 hours, the longest part was taking the strut out on the passenger side and driver side was a breeze after learning from the previous side.
Pull cable isn't needed for operation, this was included in v5. I'm running on v4.4 for a bit over a year and haven't had any issues.

Reactions: Lucas007