Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Hansshow Power Frunk/Trunk Sales & installation - Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, anyone know of any installers for the power frunk in the socal area? Preferably around the Temecula area? I installed it myself but having a hard time getting it to line up correctly even after I lined up the latch using previous markings. 2022 MY
Thanks

Hi, anyone know of any installers for the power frunk in the socal area? Preferably around the Temecula area? I installed it myself but having a hard time getting it to line up correctly even after I lined up the latch using previous markings. 2022 MY
Thanks
We're located in Anaheim. Shoot me a message and we can get you scheduled in to take a look.

We are a direct supplier of Hansshow products, one of the more popular products is their Power Frunk Kits. I've been running one of they kits for a bit over a year and can say this is one of the best convenience mods available - operates like if it was offered by factory. Optional kick sensor for hands-free operation also available.

Hansshow Power Frunk kits allow your Model Y frunk to open and close automatically. All installation is Plug and Play and 100% reversible at any time.

Hansshow Model Y Power Frunk Kit

Hansshow Optional Kick Sensor

Order direct

Frunk Kits are in stock ready to ship immediately or install at our 8000sq ft. facility in Anaheim, CA

Features
- Center console, key fob, Tesla app, and smartwatch can open and close Frunk
- All plug & play for easy installation
- Special safety design
- Optional kick sensor
- 1 year warranty

Models Supported
Tesla Model Y, including Performance
Awesome product.
Any step by step installation videos?

Hi, could you dm me the quote or post it her? Don't seem to be able to send DMs.

BTW, how does the safety design work? Does it stop closing based on pressure?
Sorry, missed this post. 2 stage closing design confirming locking. There is also a safety release cable if needed. Feel free to call or email me directly if PM isn't working.

I'm also in SFV. Can you PM the quote?
PM incoming.

I got one now my frunk doesn’t open fully. I can’t get to the struts to remove it so it’s a useless space. I contacted hansshow through WhatsApp with no response and no one seems to know a fix. I think the struts are bad. So far no help from anyone.