Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Southern California Tesla tuning source and daily showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tom @ eas

Global Vendor
Oct 11, 2021
Anaheim, CA
Listings
For over 20 years, European Auto Source (EAS) has been a respected industry leader in BMW M models, and we continually strive to offer top end, rare, and unique products with the up-most level of customer service. Those that currently or have had BMWs in the past have most likely heard or even worked with us before.

We are proud to say we have added Tesla to our lineup, offering that same enthusiasm and experience to the Tesla model lineup.

51125890191_da9223cd94_b.jpg

WE'RE ALL ENTHUSIASTS

When we're not busy servicing BMWs and Teslas, there's a good chance that you might find us at the race track, a local car meet, or driving our favorite California roads. Our passion inspires us to offer the absolute best products and service to the community. We still get excited when we receive the latest products, see the newest models on our lift, or hear how much our customers enjoy their vehicles. We understand that every Tesla is unique and deserves the up-most level of respect and care.

8000 SQ FT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA INSTALLATION FACILITY

We're not your average online web store run from an someone's garage. We are a real Brick & Mortar facility and install everything we sell at our 8,000 sq/ft, six lift facility in Anaheim, California. Whether you need a power Trunk/Frunk install, cosmetics, brakes, coilovers, or anything else installed, we’re definitely the place to bring your Tesla! Need an inspection, repair, service, or work performed on other European cars? Our highly experienced and knowledgeable technicians have an array of specialty tools and resources to get the job done perfectly, including top of the line Hunter Mounting/Balancing equipment for Wheel & Tire installs. Installing a new set of pedals or a full suspension setup w/ corner balancing - we can do it all.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Our absolute top priority is your complete satisfaction. Need recommendations, technical information, or help? Our helpful staff is just a toll-free phone call away and willing to answer any questions you might have. We do our best to get your products shipped quickly and accurately while keeping you fully informed and updated through the process. If you ever have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.

BRANDS
Factory direct with many top brands such as AST Suspension, BBS, Brembo, Forgestar, KW, H&R, Hansshow, MCS, Michelin, Moton, Recaro, Sparco, Titan7, Vorsteiner and much more. We are also factory-direct with Tesla offering Genuine Tesla parts. With our help, you will also be seeing new products from these and other top-tier manufacturers down the road.

Thanks for listening, and looking forward to working with you soon.

- Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindenwood and MCM3
Picked up our '21 Model Y Performance earlier this year to replace a BMW i3s - which had just ended production after a 8 year run.

51586027030_7c467ff839_b.jpg

While the quirkiness, handling and nimbleness of the i3s was great - it's no match for the power and extended range gained from the MYP. In stock form, the MYP is pretty damn fast....whenever you can escape SoCal traffic.

Exterior
Our MYP was immediately taken to Extreme Autowerks in Brea, CA for attention to the film and PPF. Bing and his crew are top notch and attention to detail as we've been involved in a few of their projects over the years - and have worked with a ton of Teslas, their shop is always full every time I visit. He suggested I get the Prestige Satin Guard PPF which is both self-healing, provides exceptional protection, while giving the paint a subtle matte finish to differentiate from other Teslas on the road. These guys are the best in the business.

- Prestige Spectra PhotoSync IRD (Infared Radiation Dispersion) Window
- Prestige Satin Guard Matte PPF, Full Wrap
- Hansshow Power Frunk
- BlackOut Rear Tesla Badge, hood badge removed
- BlackOut Dual Motor Performance Badge

51503747432_4447a2459e_b.jpg

Interior
Interior mods we left spare, with exception of a full set of 3D MAXpider mats for 1st/2nd row, as well as frunk and cargo areas. A Hansshow tempered glass protector in matte keeps glare and fingerprint smudges off the screen while driving. Black stainless pedal covers replace the silver pedals and 3M Matrix Black vinyl wrap over the wood dashboard trim rounds out the rest. A Monitor Swivel Display Mount allows a 30 degree tilt for either passenger or driver viewing.

- Monitor Swivel Display Mount
- Hansshow Tempered Glass Touch Screen Protector
- 3D MAXpider - Kagu All Weather Floor Mat Set
- 3D MAXpider - Kagu All Weather Cargo Liners
- Dashboard trim wrapped in 3M Matrix Black
- Black Stainless Pedal covers

51593327051_1eb8259747_b.jpg

Suspension
Like most BMWs, the Tesla can be harsh for everyday driving and doesn't exactly inspire performance in stock form. Also, we needed to take care of that unsightly wheel gap. For those that ride motorcycles or frequent the track, Ohlins is a vary familiar name and one we've worked with for years on the BMW platforms. Their Road & Track coilover systems are among the best street setups on the market still today. After speaking with Redwood Performance, we received a Ohlins DFV Coilover kit shortly thereafter. The kit includes Swift Springs (of whom we're vary familiar with in the BMW world) and performs fantastic on the street - giving the car a much more comfortable and sporty feel.

- Redwood Performance Ohlins DFV Coilover Kit (Performance Sport)

51497958923_0803c2c46e_b.jpg

Wheels
While the 21" Uberturbines are a fantastic looking wheel, they are heavy. Like boat-anchor heavy. weighing in at 38-39lbs, these are among some of the heaviest wheels we've encountered. Bolting on a set of Titan7 wheels come in at 22lbs (!!!), which will aid in acceleration, cornering and braking. Titan7 wheels are 1 piece forged aluminum. Unlike other wheels using gravity or flow form construction - Titan7s are using 10,000-ton forgings, these wheels are super strong while looking the business. Wheels were stepped down from 21" to 20x10" squared setup, and wrapped with 275/40-20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S rubber, giving a bit more meat on the tire for extra comfort and an overall aggressive look. Not to mention shedding almost 70lbs of unsprung weight from a simple wheel swap.

- 20" x 10" Titan7 T-D6 Forged Wheel Set (squared), Machine Black finish w/ T7 centercaps
- 275/40-20 Michelin PS4S Tires
- Macht Schnell Lugs, Black Zinc finish
- Tesla valve caps

51505263549_dac7c1c4dc_b.jpg

51504552241_02c2d4717e_b.jpg

51504552576_0b47a31f5d_b.jpg

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg

more to come........

Reactions: Zer0t and oreobbq
Hansshow Power Trunk/Frunk kits in stock and available for your Model 3 or Y. Installation also available.

51619450484_c32fab7af2_b.jpg

Hansshow - Power Frunk - Tesla Model Y
[/b]

Hansshow - Power Trunk and Frunk - Tesla Model 3

Other Hansshow items in stock, no waiting:

Hansshow - Yoke Style Steering Wheel - Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Hansshow - Steering Wheel Center Console Screen - Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Hansshow - HEPA Cabin Air Filter - Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Hansshow - Wide Angle Side Mirror Glass - Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Hansshow - Tempered Glass Touch Screen Protector - Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

We install everything we sell. Call, PM or Email to schedule your appointment today!

Last edited:
Model Y Performance in for Round 1 of suspension mods and wheels:

20x9.5" Titan7 T-S5 Wheels in Satin Titanium with centercaps & 275/40-20 Michelin PS4S Tires
Redwood Motorsports Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Redwood Motorsports Model Sway Bar Endlinks - Front
Redwood Motorsports Model Sway Bar Endlinks - Rear

Next up, Model Y Öhlins DFV Coilovers!

51870979925_b315ced12b_b.jpg

51870979960_2c28e04ece_b.jpg

51870979985_773c1325d5_b.jpg

51870646164_363df2390b_b.jpg

51870980040_5031fd66cf_b.jpg

51869366827_c96e2c52d7_b.jpg

51870409853_f5d88ff9e8_b.jpg

51870980165_775431d937_b.jpg

51870646284_4927275ab2_b.jpg

51870329406_e7e46d315d_b.jpg

51869366977_3f2702bd18_b.jpg

51870329466_6726da3e5b_b.jpg

51870329531_b5cc5831f6_b.jpg

51870410103_9c3584267c_b.jpg

51870646529_cd9005ce1d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tm1v2
Beautiful

I have a question: I'm not a car guy and wonder why spend a lot money for it?

Will/do you get a much better ride than stock? What are the benefits?

I have a 2022 Performance model 3 and I just spent hundreds of $$ for a yoke. Why? Because I think it looks cool but really no benefits.

Once again, do you feel it will give you a better ride vs a cool look?

Please, I'm not being critical. I want to know. Hey, it might be something I would like doing.

Beautiful

I have a question: I'm not a car guy and wonder why spend a lot money for it?

Will/do you get a much better ride than stock? What are the benefits?

I have a 2022 Performance model 3 and I just spent hundreds of $$ for a yoke. Why? Because I think it looks cool but really no benefits.

Once again, do you feel it will give you a better ride vs a cool look?

Please, I'm not being critical. I want to know. Hey, it might be something I would like doing.
The stock suspension in the Model 3 and Model Y is terrible.

If you've ever ridden in a car with tuned suspension - you will always want a car with tuned suspension. It simply makes your Tesla that much more enjoyable to drive each and every day. If you're in the area sometimes soon - drop on by.

Reactions: tm1v2
I have a late / Oct. 2021 build Model 3P. will the Vorsteiner front lip fit my car, no issues? I ask bc when I was speaking to another vendor, they said their front lip/diffuser would NOT fit the later builds bc the front was a touch longer or shorter (I can't recall), even though they advertise their lip to fit 2021 models. can you please PM me w/ a price quote, plus install? also, how much does the Vorsteiner diffuser weigh? thanks!

The stock suspension in the Model 3 and Model Y is terrible.

If you've ever ridden in a car with tuned suspension - you will always want a car with tuned suspension. It simply makes your Tesla that much more enjoyable to drive each and every day. If you're in the area sometimes soon - drop on by.

You're in the Anaheim area. I grew up near by in Orange. Could watch Disney's fireworks from the back yard.

Yes, I will tag this thread and when my wife and I drive into Orange Co, I'll send you a note to see if we could get together to take a look.

Reactions: tom @ eas