Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Southern California Tesla tuning source and daily showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a model y performance, how is the alignment after H&R lowing springs? Any issues with camber? Do you need any additional suspension components? Thank you!
You can get away without camber arms on most spring installs, they're typically needed on coilover setups where you get a bit more drop.

Springs are all you need, usually recommend spacers to complete the look. Everything is in stock, let me know when ready to order.

You can get away without camber arms on most spring installs, they're typically needed on coilover setups where you get a bit more drop.

Springs are all you need, usually recommend spacers to complete the look. Everything is in stock, let me know when ready to order.
I appreciate the response. Do you sell and install unplugged performance springs? If so do you have any photos of what that looks like?

Haven't installed any UP springs, sorry.

We're relatively happy with Eibach and H&R springs and have used them extensively on BMWs for the past 20 years.
And finally my last question. When it pertains to wheel spacers for a model y performance, for a flush look with lowering springs, do you recommend 18mm front / 20mm rear or 20mm all around? I appreciate all the help

2022 model y performance. Stock tires and wheels.
Here's a good angle of 20mm all around on a MYP and how flush it meets with the fenders:

52485228834_8a5ec29c52_b.jpg

Spacers are always in stock, shoot me over a PM or email and I can get a couple of sets headed your way.

Just walked home from going over an MS parked two doors down visiting his grandma

It was lowered and boy, did it look good.

I'm really not interested in upgrading my front and rear suspension, but I sure would like to drop my 3P.

Can that be done just with springs or is there more to it than that?

Going to give EAS a call.

Just walked home from going over an MS parked two doors down visiting his grandma

It was lowered and boy, did it look good.

I'm really not interested in upgrading my front and rear suspension, but I sure would like to drop my 3P.

Can that be done just with springs or is there more to it than that?

Going to give EAS a call.
Ride height drop can be done with just springs, coilovers will completely transform the suspension feel also - it all depends on your budget. Give me a call and we can discuss options in detail if you would like.

Ride height drop can be done with just springs, coilovers will completely transform the suspension feel also - it all depends on your budget. Give me a call and we can discuss options in detail if you would like.

Just called the shop. All my questions were answered.

Not so much the budget. Hey, I'm 80 and don't drive that much anymore (about 8500 miles a year). Basically, I take my wife for a few miles drive in the country and that's about it. So, I'm thinking the extra cost to do coilovers would be a waste of money but dropping it down a bit making it look good while driving in the country, might be well worth it.

Possibly adding Avant Garde AGL54 might also help.

Just called the shop. All my questions were answered.

Not so much the budget. Hey, I'm 80 and don't drive that much anymore (about 8500 miles a year). Basically, I take my wife for a few miles drive in the country and that's about it. So, I'm thinking the extra cost to do coilovers would be a waste of money but dropping it down a bit making it look good while driving in the country, might be well worth it.

Possibly adding Avant Garde AGL54 might also help.
Every situation is different, springs seems like a viable option in your case. Depending which wheels you have now, stepping down a size and adding a little more sidewall will increase comfort a bit also when choosing the new wheels.

Every situation is different, springs seems like a viable option in your case. Depending which wheels you have now, stepping down a size and adding a little more sidewall will increase comfort a bit also when choosing the new wheels.
I have stock 20" Überturbine rims on the M3Performance. For what we do, the car's comfort is good. No need to drop down in size.

I guess what I'm thinking is at my age, this might be my last car and I want to go down in a good looking car. That's why I am truly considering the lowering springs and possibly good looking rims.

Reactions: tom @ eas
Got a shipment of mini displays in stock, ready to install or ship!

Just got a dozen of them in stock for those in the SoCal area looking to get one installed on the spot. Or drop by and see it in action in person, I liked them so much, I put one my own MYP.

Last remaining Hansshow Mini displays on clearance - get yours now!