TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Easiest/quickest route from Atascadero SC to Tejon Ranch SC?

Discussion in 'California' started by Hometheatremaven, Sep 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Hometheatremaven

EVTripplanner shows backtracking north to Paso Robles and taking Rt. 46 across to I-5.
    Goggle maps recommends taking 101 to Nipomo and then East on Rt. 166 to I-5.
    Looks like I could also take 101 to Santa Margarita and then Rt. 58 to I-5.

If I want to avoid range anxiety, what's the best route?
    Or will range not be a problem and take the most scenic route?

What would you recommend?

2. BlueTan85

BlueTan85 Member

Hwy 58 is my favorite BUT it is not easy or quick. It is a long lonely scenic route with twists and turns and ups and downs and long flat stretches. Best to fill up the battery at Atascadero and allow for 2-3 hrs to get back to civilization on the I-5 side.

3. Lump

Lump Active Member

Since I wouldn't have range anxiety traffic conditions followed by scenic route is how I would choose.

4. Dwdnjck

Dwdnjck Member

Ev trip planner is right. Go to paso Robles from a Atascadero and take 46 to 5. Easy drive.