TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

East Coast HPC chargers available

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by rugbymonk, Nov 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rugbymonk

rugbymonk Roadster #287; S Sig #14

Do we have a network of HPCs available for Roadster owners on the East Coast?
    I am taking a trip to Baltimore Wednesday, November 20, 2013 and need to charge while having dinner, specifically the closer to Bel Air, the better.
    Anyone who can lend a hand, please let me know a.s.a.p.
    Thanks.
    P.S. Happy to return the favor for anyone traveling through Central NJ.

2. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

I don't know much about Baltimore but when I bought my Roadster the eastern region sales manager (Tari Cash based in DC) said there was a network of private Roadster HPCs from Boston to So Carolina. I don't think it was very well documented anywhere and when she left Tesla I suspect the information disappeared with her. Michael Sexton in NYC was responsible for getting the HPCs installed at the Omni in New Haven and Colonnade in Boston. This was long before the Model S appeared on the street. I would start by calling Michael or PM the active Roadster owners from MD on this forum.

3. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

I live in Crofton Md ( south of Balto) which is closer to Annapolis than BelAir( which is north of Balto.,)
    I can offer 240 at 40 amps but nothing more. Let me know if I can help.