TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

East coast (ideally boston-area) stereo upgrade service?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by onasj, Jun 8, 2015.

1. onasj

onasj Member

I have a P85D with the basic sound system. I declined to pay for the UHF with the plan to upgrade the stereo with an aftermarket service. I'm familiar with the Reus audio option but it seems like scheduling isn't easy for us new englanders since they are located in California. Are there any east cast options for Model S stereo upgrades that people can vouch for?

Thank you for your suggestions.

2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Cliff Johnson from Reus makes periodic trips to the East Coast for installations. I think he's been to the Boston area 2-3 times in the past several years. So I would contact Reus.

3. onasj

onasj Member

Thanks; I've exchanged messages with Cliff several times and even filled out an order form but he hasn't told me of any upcoming trips to New England and hasn't replied to my last couple emails asking about a New England install. Maybe he is away.

4. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Probably the latter as he's usually pretty responsive.

5. nkohlimd

nkohlimd Member

Onasj
    Just sent you a PM....happy to guide you