Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received email invite just after 1 pm
NJ owner (2nd owner on Roadster ~6 years)
Reserved 3/31, in line in Devon PA, early afternoon
Config start page (after clicking on email button) shows 4 wk delivery

Emailed them shortly ago about white /non-dark interior timing. No reply yet.

Reactions: Justmurr and Starno
Very exciting to see east coast coming alive! We've got a lot in VA, MD, a few in NJ and NY, and even NH. Just waiting for them to get to VT! Owner since 2011, reserved 03/31, no invite yet.
You can add MA to the list :D

You are surrounded! Well...you can always escape into Canada.

Very exciting to see east coast coming alive! We've got a lot in VA, MD, a few in NJ and NY, and even NH. Just waiting for them to get to VT! Owner since 2011, reserved 03/31, no invite yet.

Same here, owner in VT with order online before reveal and no invite. I thought it was because I already specified awd, but now me thinks VT invites are lagging.

13 different non CA states reported getting invites yesterday(not all east coast). No North Carolina though.

My service center told me yesterday that they have only delivered employee model 3’s here in Charlotte. Also said they don’t have any waiting to be delivered and haven’t been told there are any on the way.

I recall others saying that their local service center was up to 10 and 5 non-employee deliveries in the northeast, which lends credence to Tesla optimizing delivery by hitting large customer centers in batches.

Makes sense to do it that way.