Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get to configure both 3s?

I was invited to configure both 3's but only configured one. We are waiting for AWD/P for the 2nd reservation. We have had two Tesla's so I think we were invited twice because of that....not sure though.

Still no VIN and no contact from Tesla. My 4 week delivery window ends on 1/4. It would be nice to hear something soon.

• Informative
Reactions: AlMc and ckwong
Just love seeing updates for east coast...keep them coming! I previously missed seeing the current owners close(ish) to me getting invites.

I will be closing out 2017 without having yet seen the 3 in person. That’ll change soon.

Hoping to configure before my scheduled delivery window ends in February. Expecting another delivery update in next few weeks, moving things out another month (or 2, gulp).
Non-owner. Line-waiter (approx. 40th @ KOP).

Just love seeing updates for east coast...keep them coming! I previously missed seeing the current owners close(ish) to me getting invites.

I will be closing out 2017 without having yet seen the 3 in person. That’ll change soon.

Hoping to configure before my scheduled delivery window ends in February. Expecting another delivery update in next few weeks, moving things out another month (or 2, gulp).
Non-owner. Line-waiter (approx. 40th @ KOP).

I agree. I think they will push out delivery dates at least one month. I hope my gut feeling is wrong. I'm a current GA owner and still haven't received an invite. I have the Dec - Feb delivery dates.

I agree. I think they will push out delivery dates at least one month. I hope my gut feeling is wrong. I'm a current GA owner and still haven't received an invite. I have the Dec - Feb delivery dates.
im hoping for the opposite. I've read of some east coasters having their window pushed up. Plus, i feel like a higher % of non-owners will wait for the 35k version versus springing for the fully loaded model. This should help those of us out that are ok with going for the premium version. Hopefully once they start doing non-owners we shouldn't have to wait too long. I am currently slated for January through March.

Reactions: RenMan68
Hello all, just wanted to add another data point for those watching this thread and anxiously awaiting news on the east coast.

My delivery estimate is Nov-Jan and I have not yet received my invitation to configure. Current owner in Charlotte, reservation placed the morning after the presentation.

• Informative
Reactions: Shygar
Just a heads up i was chatting with a Tesla rep today on the Tesla site and told them i have a January - March estimate in New Jersey and he said he expects me to be able to configure my car around end of January / Early February. Now it was just a chat rep so take it with a grain of salt but figured id share.

Not sure I understand the lack of transparency. This will be an additional car for me, but I’m assuming most people have to plan for a $50K car purchase?

Tesla has never been shy of over promising and under delivering... and they launch rockets. Why not give everyone a week window and keep updating it?

I reserved 5/5, current owner, GA. Dec-feb window. Was Nov-Jan window (they had to know early on that window was not going to happen)