Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast Waiting Room - AWD - Non-Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/2/16 online reservation
6/28/18 order: AWD non-perf MSM/black/18”/EAP
7/24/18 update: AWD non-perf DBM/white/18”/EAP
8/17/18 update: AWD non-perf MCR/white/18”/EAP
8/19/18 edit button disappeared; trade-in info requested
Delivery estimate still says Oct-Dec 2018

I’m located in Hartford, CT area and planning to pick-up in Mt. Kisco, NY.

noooo, I was going to be the only red 3 in Hartford area :)

Reserved 5/29/18, ordered 6/28/18, IDA contact 8/30/18, Scheduled delivery 9/25/18.
LR AWD, MSM, EAP, Aero

I'm pretty sure everyone with a reservation will get their car before November.
WOW, that is fast! Looks like ahead of many who ordered earlier. I think it can be if somebody rejected delivery and car happened to be exactly like another customer's waiting in the same delivery location. Now car is fixed and just waiting to drive out.
Congratulation!

I'm also slotted for delivery on 9/26 at Cherry Hill.
White LR AWD - White interior
Went from edit button missing to a call from Tesla where I scheduled a delivery date.
No VIN yet, which I thought was strange.
That is strange. I just received my MVPA today. Just a question though, it says on my Tesla account to make ACH or wire transfer payment prior to delivery. Is this normal for purchase in NJ? I know in Texas you have to pay in full prior to delivery. I thought I could just bring a certified check from the bank to the store the day of delivery.

That is strange. I just received my MVPA today. Just a question though, it says on my Tesla account to make ACH or wire transfer payment prior to delivery. Is this normal for purchase in NJ? I know in Texas you have to pay in full prior to delivery. I thought I could just bring a certified check from the bank to the store the day of delivery.
Yeah it's normal. it's the same for me too, but I will be taking a banker's check at the time of delivery.

Non-Owner. Waited months to reserve. Reservation page source code estimated I was 400k-ish reservation in line.

Blue AWD LR Premium White (originally ordered 19" wheels but account page was messed up and shows 18" wheels)
I called customer service to tell them my account page was showing wrong config and they told me I have a VIN.
Delivery date Sept 19th. That was not confirmed yet by my delivery advisor. They don't know what wheels I'll end up getting...
Devon, PA delivery center.

10/2016 reservation
Ordered 6/28
Awd blue sport wheels
Aug 22 asked to enter loan info. I accepted terms there was clitch and my confirm button wasn’t there. Called and they repushed confirm button.
Accepted terms.
Website now says drafting contract since aug 23. Edit button gone.
They told me da name and they should call in “next couple days”
Anyone else in this situation?
I figure I’ll wait till next week before I call

We are scheduled for delivery on September 14th! VIN# 966XX

Non owner, Non employee
3/31/16 Web reservation
4/18/18 1st Config. offer
6/26/18 Ordered
7/23/18 Changed to White Interior
8/19/18 VIN #966XX and contacted by IDA after I emailed the Financing people asking who my IDA was.
9/14/18 Delivery

Deep Blue Metallic
Premium White Interior
Long Range Dual Motor
Premium Package
18” Aero
No EAP or FSD

10/2016 reservation
Ordered 6/28
Awd blue sport wheels
Aug 22 asked to enter loan info. I accepted terms there was clitch and my confirm button wasn’t there. Called and they repushed confirm button.
Accepted terms.
Website now says drafting contract since aug 23. Edit button gone.
They told me da name and they should call in “next couple days”
Anyone else in this situation?
I figure I’ll wait till next week before I call
Reserved 10/16 I have heard less than you. I called and they said they called me 3 days ago which they didn’t. They said they emailed the DA to call again. Still nothing so good luck.

4/3/16 reserved
6/30/18 ordered
7/15/18 switched to cash, which killed my edit button, but back door editor link still works to this day.
AWD; MSM; EAP; 19s

I feel like my day is never going to come. We’re only 30% into the day one reservation holders!

Three weeks ago I called into the Tesla rep who said I should have a VIN assigned in “one to two weeks.” I’m not holding him to his word; there’s no way he could know what the schedule is. But it’s nevertheless excruciating :)

Edit button disappeared, finance info and trade in info requested today, 9/2/18.

Reservation: Online 4/1/2016 ~9AM
Configured: 6/27/2018 ~10PM

Red AWD, 18" wheels, Black Interior w/ Premium, EAP

Philadelphia, PA area - delivery at Devon, PA SC.

Don't want to tie up their call center to ask about VIN unless I don't hear anything in the next few days.

Reactions: fallen888
My account shows Blue AWD, LR, White Interior, Aero Wheels. No EAP.
I should have 19" wheels but my config has randomly been changing over the last few weeks due to their error. (Long story)

I called Friday and wanted to confirm that the factory still has the order in for 19" wheels since I was told they would put a note in and make sure it was correct. I wanted to make sure the website outage didn't wipe that note out. I asked the customer service agent what my configuration shows to him. He said with Aero wheels. But he also told me I have a VIN assigned which he emailed to me and said estimated delivery Sept 19th. He also gave me the contact info for my IDA.

He couldn't confirm what wheels I would be getting. He didn't know if it was produced with Aeros or 19" wheels. Delivery center Devon, PA.

*I should note my edit button disappeared immediately when I placed the order in July. Estimated my reservation was around the 400k mark according to an online source code on my reservation page that was available a year or so ago.

Welp that was quick! Had a question on the loan info displayed on the page, reached out to the Tesla finance team and also asked if they knew my VIN, and they did! VIN = 878xx, no delivery scheduled yet.

Is there a separate number for the Tesla Finance team? My edit link disappeared yesterday and can enter loan information. I called the regular sales number today and was told there are no updates to my order.

Is there a separate number for the Tesla Finance team? My edit link disappeared yesterday and can enter loan information. I called the regular sales number today and was told there are no updates to my order.

I emailed [email protected] but the page actually specifically directed me to even though the Finance person said they didn't need any additional information from me. This was after I had applied. There is a separate phone number listed too, but I don't really want to post so that people don't start calling the Finance folks for updates too.

Edit button disappeared, finance info and trade in info requested today, 9/2/18.

Reservation: Online 4/1/2016 ~9AM
Configured: 6/27/2018 ~10PM

Red AWD, 18" wheels, Black Interior w/ Premium, EAP

Philadelphia, PA area - delivery at Devon, PA SC.

Don't want to tie up their call center to ask about VIN unless I don't hear anything in the next few days.

Welp that was quick! Had a question on the loan info displayed on the page, reached out to the Tesla finance team and also asked if they knew my VIN, and they did! VIN = 878xx, no delivery scheduled yet.

Have you been contacted by a delivery advisor yet? How soon after your edit button disappeared where you contacted?