Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast Waiting Room - AWD - Non-Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I’ll hop in this room too. Boston MA, delivery at Dedham.

AWD non-p, Pearl-White,PUP, Aero, No-EAP

Reserved 10/06/16
Ordered 06/27/18
Paying Cash
No VIN, No contact. Haven’t heard anything. No encodedVIN before they nuked it.

3/31/16 reservation
6/1/18 configuration
New Jersey
AWD
Red
Aero
Black interior
EAP
No trade in
Cash - I then changed to Tesla Financing once my ISA reached out to me with a VIN.

VIN: 545XX

Was scheduled to take delivery on Monday but got delayed due to the truck breaking down. New delivery date is scheduled for next Saturday (8/11). I could have scheduled for next Weds but have other commitments at work for the rest of the week. Oh well. Hopefully no more delays!

Reactions: fallen888
Reserved - 03/31/2016 - line waiter
Received config email - 02/22/2018
Ordered - 05/20/2018
Edited design - changed color from MCR to OBM, added FSD - 06/28/2018

- AWD
- OBM
- 19" wheels
- EAP+FSD
- ETA on account page says Sept-Nov 2018

NO VIN
NO OBM car built yet as per the forums and the tracker sheet
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

3/31/2016 11:30am reservation
5/23/2018 ordered AWD + Blue + 19s + Black interior

Haven't heard anything since. Taking delivery at Dedham, MA.

Still have the old "Delivery Checklist" page with "Edit Design" link visible.
All checklist items are green except for financing, which was Tesla Financing prior to last week and Third Party Financing since then. (Considering changing it to cash.)

On 7/19/2018 I called Tesla to see if there was anything wrong with my order, given that I was stuck on the old ordering page. Rep said everything looked fine and that a "back office person" had been assigned to my order, but he couldn't give me their contact information. Estimated my car would get built within 4-6 weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: fallen888
3/31/2016 11:30am reservation
5/23/2018 ordered AWD + Blue + 19s + Black interior

Haven't heard anything since. Taking delivery at Dedham, MA.

Still have the old "Delivery Checklist" page with "Edit Design" link visible.
All checklist items are green except for financing, which was Tesla Financing prior to last week and Third Party Financing since then. (Considering changing it to cash.)

On 7/19/2018 I called Tesla to see if there was anything wrong with my order, given that I was stuck on the old ordering page. Rep said everything looked fine and that a "back office person" had been assigned to my order, but he couldn't give me their contact information. Estimated my car would get built within 4-6 weeks.

Dedham pickup here too. I had the old design for the order summary page as well. But seeing many other reports of people getting the new page when changing to cash, I attempted it and it worked. It moved to the new page.

However. I highly doubt that it is an indication of progress. I’ve been at that page for a while now and still nothing. I think it may just the a kink of the system. Only when it changes organically does it indicate potential progress.

Non owner, Falling Waters, West Virginia (near Hagerstown, MD and about 90 minutes from DC)

Non-P AWD, LR, MCR (changed from MCW), PUP, 19", EAP
Taking delivery in Rockville, MD

Reserved 4/3/17
Ordered 6/28/18
Cash, No Trade
Nothing on VIN and no contact since order was placed.

I will be test driving a P3D next Tuesday in Bethesda, so I am looking forward to that.

Reactions: jcadman22