TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

East Coasters - road trippin'?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by snooprob, Jul 6, 2016.

1. snooprob

snooprob Member

I'm tentatively leaving Massachusetts (7/15) for a leisurely drive through some family/friends stops to be in Reno 7/27... Currently looking at stops in VA, then TN, and then no plans through NV.

Anyone else going that way - or meet up along the way? :)

• Like x 1
  2. Bishop

Bishop Member

not taking a trip but if your near newberry SC and need a charge i keep a charging station outside my house for that purpose.

• Like x 1
  3. snooprob

snooprob Member

Thanks for the offer! Won't be going quite that far South, but appreciate that other owners are so welcoming :)

4. OregonHill

OregonHill Member

You will see the unfortunate huge gap between Lexington VA and Lexington VA so be sure to dip south after Richmond as there's no SP along I-64 in West Virginia, yet

Out "Tesla Road Trip" event is this Friday 7/15 at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond in case you didn't see that

5. snooprob

snooprob Member

Thanks for the tip! I'll actually be continuing down I-81 from Charlottesville (towards Nashville), so won't have that issue... but I can see the gap!

Check this out too - I dunno where the data is coming from - but the ones with pre-opening status are interesting :)

supercharge.info

• Informative x 1