Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easter Egg Hunting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Citation needed.

In case the link isn't working, the comment from Elon begins at 57:00

Tesla has said there are many more Easter Eggs not yet discovered. I want to get a group or thread of people sharing ideas for searching for new EEs.
Reminds me of the movie Ready Player One.
So what have you tried or any ideas?

I'll sign up to be a gunter.. I just started looking to see if I could find others hunting for Tesla easter eggs because this comment from Elon has been etched in my mind since the interview. On to reddit..

• Informative
Reactions: Knightshade
In case the link isn't working, the comment from Elon begins at 57:00

I'll sign up to be a gunter.. I just started looking to see if I could find others hunting for Tesla easter eggs because this comment from Elon has been etched in my mind since the interview. On to reddit..

Yes! I couldn’t remember where I had heard it, nice work.
So I was thinking of looking at the existing EEs and many reference shows or movies that Elon is in to Back to the Future/ Monty Python/ James Bond/ Spaceballs. So maybe looking at similar things he may have been in to or obsessed with when he was younger.

Anyone have a good source for Tesla EE history? Were the current eggs found or just made available by Tesla? Any complete lists of known eggs that aren't in the EE drawer?

@dsvick care to explain the significance?

From the Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I had it wrong though, it should be 1 ... 2... 5 .... 3

There is at least one other scene in the movie where he miscounts and skips 3.

Tesla has said there are many more Easter Eggs not yet discovered. I want to get a group or thread of people sharing ideas for searching for new EEs.
Reminds me of the movie Ready Player One.
So what have you tried or any ideas?
I found one last night by mistake on my M3.
Autopilot activated then hit the right stroke down 4 times then you get this crazy scene