Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easter egg's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We all know the ludicrous and james bond easter egg's pages in the Model S and Model X.

Will the Model 3 have some easter egg's hidden somewhere in the system?
What would be cool if it was hidden in the screen?

Give some idea's, who knows some tesla engineers might be looking in here and hide the for us!

We all know the ludicrous and james bond easter egg's pages in the Model S and Model X.

Will the Model 3 have some easter egg's hidden somewhere in the system?
What would be cool if it was hidden in the screen?

Give some idea's, who knows some tesla engineers might be looking in here and hide the for us!

They might hide apostrophes where they don't belong. :D

He's a non-native English writer (note his location is Belgium and his signature is in Flemish). I think we can cut him some slack on apostrophes.

I'll wager that his English is far, far better than your Flemish.

Relax, it was written in jest - notice my emoji...

And in fact, I know Flemish, along with hundreds of other languages. *thanks to Google

Relax, it was written in jest - notice my emoji...

And in fact, I know Flemish, along with hundreds of other languages. *thanks to Google

Let's see how good your flemish is than? :D
A small sentence in my local dialect, shouldn't be to hard to read it :p

Go ge mai bè de mais spaile oep de braai van 't kottegoar onder de beumkes?

No problem, I can take a punch or 2 if they are done in friendship.

Still, wondering what Elon will be telling the engineers to hide in the software. After Model S & Model X, we have become spoiled I'm afraid with hidden features.

Let's see how good your flemish is than? :D
A small sentence in my local dialect, shouldn't be to hard to read it :p

Go ge mai bè de mais spaile oep de braai van 't kottegoar onder de beumkes?

No problem, I can take a punch or 2 if they are done in friendship.

Still, wondering what Elon will be telling the engineers to hide in the software. After Model S & Model X, we have become spoiled I'm afraid with hidden features.
It's Greek to me. :p

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva

Speaking of Facts: It would appear your perceived Google chops are better than they actually are. Google Translate does not, in fact, translate Flemish. (And let's not even go into that "hundreds" thing...) :D

Trying to steer this thread-jacking back on target:

Yes, IMO, It's logical to assume that Tesla will continue to offer offer Easter Eggs for future Models - why wouldn't they? Best guess is that the Easter Eggs will get cooler over time, to be honest the majority of the easter eggs to date seem rather banal.

Last edited:
Since there seems to be some hand-wringing over the Model 3's modern, minimalistic dashboard, Tesla should provide an Easter Egg to display retro-themed "instrumentation" and controls to restore a sense of familiarity to those who miss the good old days. There could be themes based on various decades of the 20th century, and even pseudo-historic eras such as steampunk.

• Funny
Reactions: Topher and DR61
Since there seems to be some hand-wringing over the Model 3's modern, minimalistic dashboard, Tesla should provide an Easter Egg to display retro-themed "instrumentation" and controls to restore a sense of familiarity to those who miss the good old days. There could be themes based on various decades of the 20th century, and even pseudo-historic eras such as steampunk.

Maybe even include some old-school dashboard and combustion engine sounds so the shock won't become to much for people new to the EV-world :D So you don't have to do the "vroom-vroom"-sounds yourself :D

An activate HUD button which just takes you to the ordering page for a model S
Nah, selecting HUD in the Easter Egg will play the movie starring Paul Newman.

51YVV4PKWJL.jpg

Reactions: DR61