Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easter egg's

kmart

Jun 17, 2017
Mars
Might not be the Easter egg you're looking for, but the design of the brake pedal looks very similar to the Model 3 logo. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. :)

Attachments

• IMG_8287.JPG
    IMG_8287.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 13

BluestarE3

Apr 2, 2016
Norcal
Might not be the Easter egg you're looking for, but the design of the brake pedal looks very similar to the Model 3 logo. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. :)
Oh, my. I wonder if Adidas will threaten to sue over the brake pedal design? :)

BTW, it's too bad Tesla changed the branding logo for the car. Otherwise, they could be: ☰aster ☰ggs

Reactions: dsvick

Topher

Energy Curmudgeon
Apr 7, 2016
Maine
I'm willing to bet there won't be any easter eggs initially. They gotta focus on the task at hand

I'll take that bet. Easter eggs are things that developer put in to blow off steam. They harder they are working, the more likely it is that easter eggs will pop up.

Thank you kindly.

Reactions: dsvick

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC