TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Easter: Whistler BC to Grass Valley CA

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Tree95, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Tree95

Tree95 Member

After a week of skiing with friends in Whistler, I drove home Sunday in my 85D.

It took 19 hours, 40 minutes total (including 20 minute border crossing) and covered 982 miles. 16 hours driving, nearly four hours charging.

The full stats are in the table below. The rows alternate driving stats and charging stats. The rated miles are negative for a driving segment and positive for added charge at a super charger:

[​IMG]

2. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

Curious:
    What was the average wh/mi and do you have 21" or 19"s?

3. Tree95

Tree95 Member

19" wheels, 310Whr/mile round trip average (I reset the A meter before leaving home).

4. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

I was in Grass Valley a couple of months ago and couldn't get any Internet access through Verizon on my phone. I ended up having to use the Tesla web browser to do some searching. A few days later I see on the news that Verizon is planning on putting up a tower in Grass Valley.