Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which map are you referring too? It is the one on the Tesla site Find Us tab?

The navigation in your Tesla, if you navigate to Lawrence it will tell you something like "Limited availability" and then "Temporarily closed".

I charged yesterday, so in the day they're doing work to re-pave the entire parking lot area and theres' construction around the chargers forcing them to block off certain areas at a time.

Friday/Saturday will be completely closed, but until then availability is limited during the day and should be mostly free in the evenings. I'll be going again later today to juice up on the way to Niagara.

Spotted in Huntsville. Apparently non-Tesla vehicles can use the Superchargers o_O

Attachments

• A8DF3977-228C-4F5B-8000-A19B22A27A68.jpg
    A8DF3977-228C-4F5B-8000-A19B22A27A68.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 90
The navigation in your Tesla, if you navigate to Lawrence it will tell you something like "Limited availability" and then "Temporarily closed".

I charged yesterday, so in the day they're doing work to re-pave the entire parking lot area and theres' construction around the chargers forcing them to block off certain areas at a time.

Friday/Saturday will be completely closed, but until then availability is limited during the day and should be mostly free in the evenings. I'll be going again later today to juice up on the way to Niagara.
That's kind of rough because the nearest superchargers for someone travelling east west are Grimsby and port hope.

Speaking of Huntsville. Why do you think Huntsville and Parry Sound show 4 of the 8 stalls in use all the time? I was the only one at Huntsville a few weeks ago and it showed 5 in use. I tested them all and all seemed to be working except for one. i was thinking they do that because 4 of the charging stalls don't have reserved signs. Anybody know?

Speaking of Huntsville. Why do you think Huntsville and Parry Sound show 4 of the 8 stalls in use all the time? I was the only one at Huntsville a few weeks ago and it showed 5 in use. I tested them all and all seemed to be working except for one. i was thinking they do that because 4 of the charging stalls don't have reserved signs. Anybody know?
Maybe it's to make them appear to be busy? Makes it look good on the Tesla books that they can justify a SC in that location perhaps?

Well here we are, approaching the Ides of May, and still no sign anywhere in Canada that new construction of SC's is underway.
I still stand by my belief that we won't see any new ones in our poor little country that Elon dismisses as Irrelevant, before the end of the year.