Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was very skeptical about SC construction in Canada this year but it is now amazing how quickly this has taken off in Ontario. We now have the following confirmed to be under construction: Barrie-Bayfield, Sudbury, Owen Sound and Markham. There are also strong hints that Ottawa, Hawksbury and Vaughan will be under way soon. Hopefully they do build the bulk of what is on the 2017 list.

They are very relevant to most of us so they should go somewhere - that is why I suggested a Supercharger subforum for Canada, just like for California.
I too would like them in a sub-forum. Most of the supercharger threads are regionally specific. Threads on Ontario and Quebec superchargers are about as relevant to people in BC and Alberta as are threads on superchargers in North Carolina and Germany. If I plan on travelling to those areas, I can look for threads in a sub-forum. When they are in the main Canada forum, another thread on another supercharger that many are not likely to visit amounts to just more noise. There might be a valid claim that most of the Canada forum users are from Ontario, but Ontario is not Canada. Please move threads specific to a unique supercharger location out of the Canada forum and into an appropriate regional forum.

That makes sense. And no point in subdividing Canada into multiple sections since some of the issues are specific to Canada. You can point out that this is, by far, the busiest North American regional forum with 50% more posts and 15% more threads than the second busiest forum, California.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric