Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am copying @MarcoRP
—-

Un nouveau Supercharger s'en vient bientot à Montmagny!! Je ne sais pas si la station est en construction ou non, mais on m'a dit qu'elle sera ouverte d'ici la fin de l'année. Sebastien Raiche

Lieux à surveiller:
IGA Extra Montmagny (70 Bd Taché O)
Tim Hortons (90 Rte Jean-Baptiste-Casault)
I would suggest starting a new thread for Montmagny, especially if someone can get pictures of the construction, or at least evidence of a permit. Then one of the editors can put a pin on supercharge.info.

I would have preferred La Pocatiere, but any new supercharger is welcome of course.

I would suggest starting a new thread for Montmagny, especially if someone can get pictures of the construction, or at least evidence of a permit. Then one of the editors can put a pin on supercharge.info.

I would have preferred La Pocatiere, but any new supercharger is welcome of course.
Even St-Jean-Port-Joli would of been great at restaurant Normandin. Anyways better than nothing !

Ivy’s Charge & Go level 3fast-charger locations will be open at 17 ONroute locations along Highways 401and 400 in time for summer 2022, with another three ONroute locations opening before the end of 2022. Each of Ivy’s Charge & Go level 3 fast-chargers at ONroute locations will support the charging of all current models of electric vehicles including charging ports for Tesla drivers.

Ivy’s Charge & Go level 3fast-charger locations will be open at 17 ONroute locations along Highways 401and 400 in time for summer 2022, with another three ONroute locations opening before the end of 2022. Each of Ivy’s Charge & Go level 3 fast-chargers at ONroute locations will support the charging of all current models of electric vehicles including charging ports for Tesla drivers.
Any idea what sort of adapter they'll have for Tesla or will I have to buy something? (I'm holding out for the CCS one so I can visit everyone I want to visit in NS.)

Any idea what sort of adapter they'll have for Tesla or will I have to buy something? (I'm holding out for the CCS one so I can visit everyone I want to visit in NS.)
The official news release says that they will have level 3 charging support for all EVs including Teslas. No idea how they’re implementing that but I take it to mean you won’t need an adapter. However I would be surprised if any native Tesla connection is limited to 50kW like if you were using the Chademo adapter.

That being said the CCS adapter will be a huge step forward for using 3rd party chargers.

Any odds that this location in Trois Rivieres will have supercharger(s):

6060 boul. Jean-XXIII, Trois-Rivières, Québec G8Z 4B5 Canada
Decent. Tesla has partnered with IGA for a bunch of superchargers in the region recently, and that one is the best location in Trois Rivieres as far as proximity to main thoroughfares.

I found the location for the future Port Severn, ON supercharger that Tesla currently has targeted for opening in Q2 2022. It'll be at the Petro-Can / Tim Hortons, across the parking aisle from the ChargePoint chargers there.

Address: 35 Lone Pine Rd, Port Severn, ON L0K 1S0, Canada