Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't take delivery until next month and am currently carless, but I'd be interested in joining! Any owners driving from Toronto to Grimsby and back in a reasonable time that would volunteer a seat? :) I'm downtown west-ish but could rendezvous on the outskirts somewhere.

So did anyone go to Grimsby today?

We had a great time today in Grimsby...Ted and the crew from Tesla Yorkdale did a great job!

Special thanks to Grimsby Mayor Bob Bentley and Regional Rep Tony Quirk for cutting the ribbon.

Don Snively, owner of the host site (The Casablanca Inn) put on a great party in their terrific restaurant on the 8th floor of the hotel. Many thanks Don, and we'll be returning for a visit very soon.

There were 25 ish Model S owners in attendance from Buffalo to Toronto...the weather was great, and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.

A big thanks to everyone for attending!

We had a great time today in Grimsby...Ted and the crew from Tesla Yorkdale did a great job!

Special thanks to Grimsby Mayor Bob Bentley and Regional Rep Tony Quirk for cutting the ribbon.

Don Snively, owner of the host site (The Casablanca Inn) put on a great party in their terrific restaurant on the 8th floor of the hotel. Many thanks Don, and we'll be returning for a visit very soon.

There were 25 ish Model S owners in attendance from Buffalo to Toronto...the weather was great, and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.

A big thanks to everyone for attending!

That's awesome! Bummed I couldn't go but I'm glad it went well.

Has everyone read the Globe And Mail's article about the upcoming Supercharger expansion in Ontario?

Globe & Mail Supercharger scoop!

Tesla is expanding its electric car charging network, building new superchargers in Huntsville and Parry Sound, Ont., and Montreal, Magog, and Rivière-du-Loup, Que.

All five will be built this summer, but the company did not provide more specific dates.​

Tesla expanding supercharger network in Ontario, Quebec

Wow... this is fantastic. The article seems too specific to be mistaken. Hopefully it isn't. Oddly the 2016 map isn't updated.

I guess, if the M3 is coming of soon they're going to have to really get going on these superchargers. Otherwise it will be chaos and lots of upset owners.