Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm driving Toronto to PEI on Sunday taking the Canadian route. Top sites to check out on the drive home:

- Madrid 2.0
- La Pocatière, no idea where though, so probably won't bother unless someone has a suggestion.
- Edmundston NB Grey Rock Truck Stop
- Woodstock NB Irving Big Stop
- Lincoln Big Stop
- Enfield NS, closer to NYE

Any others?
If you go through Saint John - and I can't see why you would - have a peek for any activity or digsafe marks at the Route 1 Big Stop in Rothesay. That is the one we often call "quispamsis" and the one I hope you find nothing at.. ever. haha

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
I'm driving Toronto to PEI on Sunday taking the Canadian route. Top sites to check out on the drive home:

- Madrid 2.0
- La Pocatière, no idea where though, so probably won't bother unless someone has a suggestion.
- Lincoln Big Stop

Any others?
Thank you for your service!

I actually stayed one night in La Pocatiere at the Auberge Cap Martin. They actually had a goofy little L2 charger. You put a loony in the machine just like a parking meter and it would turn on for an hour or something. Anyways, it's a longshot but worth checking there. The hotel lobby is actually open 24 hours and they had a restaurant too. Minimal food offerings via the hotel front desk registration after hours. Not much within walking distance but there is an Esso with a convenience store (not 24 hours).

Very little in that town was 24 hours so that will be an issue. Other obvious places to look are the IGA and the exit that has the Timmy's and McD's. I think I completely missed MrPlugShare's Carrefour location, but it seems like it would be worth looking at as well.

If you go through Saint John - and I can't see why you would - have a peek for any activity or digsafe marks at the Route 1 Big Stop in Rothesay. That is the one we often call "quispamsis" and the one I hope you find nothing at.. ever. haha
What if I told you it is under construction now? Would you kill me or destroy the site? jk

• Funny
Reactions: shonline
Probably a bit late in the season for new construction in Quebec, but who knows?

No need to look anywhere in Quebec City. There are too many EV drivers here for Supercharger construction to go unnoticed, unless you want to explore the lower levels of every indoor parking lot.

Likewise, the person who has a reservation for the 3 SR will notice Supercharger construction at the Carrefour LaPocatiere while he is CHADEMO or CCS charging his current vehicle.

Reactions: MarcoRP
Probably a bit late in the season for new construction in Quebec, but who knows?

No need to look anywhere in Quebec City. There are too many EV drivers here for Supercharger construction to go unnoticed, unless you want to explore the lower levels of every indoor parking lot.

Likewise, the person who has a reservation for the 3 SR will notice Supercharger construction at the Carrefour LaPocatiere while he is CHADEMO or CCS charging his current vehicle.
But what if they don’t recognize that it’s Supercharger construction.

- Madrid 2.0
- Lincoln Big Stop

Any others?
I wouldn’t bother with Enfield unless it’s on your way, I’m keeping an eye on it and so far nothing is happening there.

• Informative
Reactions: rypalmer
Not often Superchargers just appear fully built without others noticing.

It does happen. Woodstock showed up only after it was energized and I took one of the first pictures of the Barrie North Supercharger when it was just about done, and several other outlets picked up my pictures.

Obviously casual observers who don't care and the workers themselves would know about them, but sometimes they do sneak up on the owner community.

Reactions: mrElbe
The weird thing in some of this is the timing of the construction - nothing happened for about six months or so and now there is a bit of a flurry of activity. This is the second year in a row where Tesla seems to prefer building SCs in the winter rather than when the weather is more amenable to construction. I wonder why that is.

The weird thing in some of this is the timing of the construction - nothing happened for about six months or so and now there is a bit of a flurry of activity. This is the second year in a row where Tesla seems to prefer building SCs in the winter rather than when the weather is more amenable to construction. I wonder why that is.
Hello,

You guys mentionned a super charger tesla in Woodstock nb ?

Could you please confirm ?
I am planning a trip from Montreal to Fredericton. So that would be awesome. Thank you.

Tesla always has a game for us to play: first, it was the Model 3 reveal date, then the configurator start date for Canada, now the missing 2018 Superchargers. Next up, Model Y reveal date, Pick-up reveal, etc.... The fun never ends!