Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woodstock sc

Looks pretty good with eight stalls. It appears two of the stalls require you to park front in first instead of the usual back in ? Apart from the Quality Inn there is a Tim Hortons and wendys nearby
DSC01477 (Medium).JPG
DSC01476 (Medium).JPG
DSC01469 (Medium).JPG
DSC01471 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Looks like a decent amount of amenities there, too, plus the Cedar Creek Golf & Country Club - which would be nice if you were only using a Model S HPWC, but you would just be blocking a SC Stall much longer than needed if you played round of Golf!

Also - there is East Side Mario's at 555 Norwich Avenue and Montana's Cookhouse at 511 Norwich Ave, with Kelsey's right beside them, the Heritage Pancake House at 815 Juliana Drive, and McDonald's at 499 Norwich Avenue and Swiss Chalet and Mr Sub plus a Dollar Giant Store up Norwich Ave by A&W!

Quite Likely before you got a meal at some of these restaurants - your car would be fully charged!

Looks like a decent amount of amenities there, too, plus the Cedar Creek Golf & Country Club - which would be nice if you were only using a Model S HPWC, but you would just be blocking a SC Stall much longer than needed if you played round of Golf!

Also - there is East Side Mario's at 555 Norwich Avenue and Montana's Cookhouse at 511 Norwich Ave, with Kelsey's right beside them, the Heritage Pancake House at 815 Juliana Drive, and McDonald's at 499 Norwich Avenue and Swiss Chalet and Mr Sub plus a Dollar Giant Store up Norwich Ave by A&W!

Quite Likely before you got a meal at some of these restaurants - your car would be fully charged!

Oh yes and don't forget your workout at the Goodlife fitness center !

From other posts, Woodstock works.

i will be driving past Barrie today, and will report with some photos.

So, went past Barrie. Looks like good progress. All the stations are mounted, transformer pad is in place, and all the equipment is there. I'd guess 2 to 3 weeks left. Will post photos later.

Great location! Lots of restaurants, shopping, a Cabelas and an LA fitness.

So, went past Barrie. Looks like good progress. All the stations are mounted, transformer pad is in place, and all the equipment is there. I'd guess 2 to 3 weeks left. Will post photos later.

Great location! Lots of restaurants, shopping, a Cabelas and an LA fitness.

Its fantastic Barrie is getting a Supercharger so don't get me wrong, but this location is not ideal. Originally we thought it was going way closer to Panera Bread and other restaurants which is way behind La Fitness. Perhaps they had to move them and maybe more restaurants will be going in as the parking lot is huge! In the mean time it will be a bit of a walk through perhaps a maze of snow banks in the winter. Hopefully there will be pedestrian walkways from the charging area. I have visited level 2 chargers where I was climbing snow banks and crossing busy roads to get to restaurants. In the future for mass market adoption this won't be acceptable. For now I am just happy to have super chargers in Ontario!

some pics from tonight. Site was a bit of a mess as all the fences had blown over.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 512