Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easton Town Center Gallery progress!! Columbus, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to the Easton store around 6:00 this evening and it was a very pleasant experience. I first checked out the six HPWC's in the West garage and can confirm that they are all active. One Model S was charging. Then I went to the store and was promptly greeted by an associate named Jordan. He was a very friendly person and not pushy or aggressive like a typical car salesman. He was familiar with TMC and after I told him that I had never sat inside a Model S, he got me right inside one to sit in and gave me the grand tour.

The store itself is beautiful and very spacious. They have tons of merch for sale and have a Model S, Roadster Sport, and Model S chassis. They have a couple Model S's at the store full-time for immediate test drives. The foot traffic was a bit lower than they hoped for, but it was because of the snowstorm that had been going on all day. Overall, this store is excellent and if you are in the area, check it out.