Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy Entry Bug or Functioning as intended?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a ticket open with support for the better part of a month after the Baltimore SC "forgot" to look into my easy entry issue. I have a 2016 MS 75D running the latest build and I think Easy Entry may be broken for me. The seat and steering wheel move sequentially not simultaneously meaning I must wait for my seat to move back and the steering wheel to move up before I can get out of the vehicle. Not a huge deal but I can't seem to get Tesla to give me a straight answer or look at it. Recently they had told me it was by design, however, all newer MS's move simultaneously.

I know there was a firmware update after the feature was introduced in 2017 that was supposed to make them move simultaneously. Does anyone know off hand what version this would be or can anyone confirm that I am not insane and that all Tesla's move their steering wheel and seat simultaneously now when switching to an Easy Entry profile?

I guess I found one of those differentiators then between years. I wonder why there would be any difference, the motors in both the seating and steering column would be close or similar.

Just annoyed that I went round and round with the service center and it seems like it's functioning as intended.