Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easy Entry not switching to user profile when pressing brake

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the last software update (2021.4.15), Easy Entry is no longer behaving correctly for me. When I stop driving, I press the PARK button and it switches to EE just fine and I can exit the car. When I come back to the car, unlock it (automatically with my phone key) and get back into the car, it used to switch to my driver profile as soon as I touched the brake. This no longer happens. It stays in the EE profile. This means that I have to manually select the driver profile EVERY TIME I GET IN THE CAR!!

Anyone else seeing this?

I started having a similar issue over the past week, not completely the same though. My car goes to Easy Entry just fine, and retains my profile BUT, when switching from EE to my profile, the car seems to loose the seat position. So each time I get in the car now, the profile seat position is a little bit different. It's ...ummm...a TAD bit annoying. :eek:

Since the last software update (2021.4.15), Easy Entry is no longer behaving correctly for me. When I stop driving, I press the PARK button and it switches to EE just fine and I can exit the car. When I come back to the car, unlock it (automatically with my phone key) and get back into the car, it used to switch to my driver profile as soon as I touched the brake. This no longer happens. It stays in the EE profile. This means that I have to manually select the driver profile EVERY TIME I GET IN THE CAR!!

Anyone else seeing this?
Did you find a solution for this? My wife is having the same issue. Oddly, it works fine for me. We both have the same phones (iPhone SE), and as far as I can tell everything is set up the same on our car profiles and our phone settings.

It's extra weird because AFAICT the car doesn't use the phone to know which profile to select, because it always just selects (back when it worked for both of us) the one most recently used.